Saturday 15 September 2007

Hmmm

Am just posting from an internet cafe and there's a deaf guy next to me using web cam and is having a conversation and he's deaf so he's not saying anything but I kid you not when I say he's going berserk. He's waving so much I'm fairly sure he's arm will fall off at any minute. Is this not poor etiquette? If he were speaking he'd be shouting, which is bad manners but surely there is some etiquette for sign language as well? It's really annoying. I haven't said anything but I'm tempted and I'm pretty sure this would make a good episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm as Larry would say something. If only I could be more like Larry.


2 comments:

see? i told you... said...

Feel sorry for his wife everytime I watch this series. You should be glad that you're not like him...hmmm?

Adam said...

But Larry is who I aspire to be! Maybe I can be reasonably normal for now and then be like him when i hit 50. A fair compromise i reckon.