Thursday 21 August 2008

I've just watched [Rec]


Matt gave it an A+. I rolled my eyes, scoffed and reassured myself that he was mad. I knew I'd hate it. I hate all these sorts of films. He loved Blair Witch, I gave it an F. He loved Cloverfield, I could only muster a C+. I don't really like many horror films because the acting is usually atrocious and characters behave incomprehensibly. I only watched it out of politeness. My verdict...



...



...



...



I loved it. Go read his review if you haven't already. The film is the best of its kind by a distance.

A

1 comment:

Matt said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has made my day like this since Rebecca Adlington!

I love it that you love it. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Look at us, crying like a couple of girls on the last day of camp...