Friday 22 February 2008

My Film Vault's 2007 Movie Years


You've been on the edge of your seat hitting that refresh button every hour of every day since the new year. Well avid reader the wait is over.

We proudly present My Film Vault's very own Movie Years Awards. The hit Australian film "Kenny" gets quote of the year and in all honesty I could have gone with any one of 5 or 6 brilliant one-liners. To find out what the quote was, and for the more prestigious awards of Best Film, Actor and Actress check out this link.

Matt's side will appear very soon although splitting his two A+ viewings of The Assassination of Jesse James and Jindabyne may prove more troublesome than splitting the atom. No ties though Matt!

I also think we may expand these awards (as per Matt's suggestion) to add in, at the very least, Best Cinematography and Best Score. We'll announce this as and when.

One final thought - my list of recommended films for 2007 runs to 18 off the back of just 43 viewings. Incredible year.

3 comments:

see? i told you... said...

congratulations to 'The Lookout' for the Best First Feature from Independent Spirit Awards :)

Adam said...

Indeed. Good to hear that.

Unknown said...

I find it a little sad that that is your quote of the year....

let the love into your soul, man!

I hope your best man's speech will be more uplifting :)