Saturday 11 October 2008

Look Familiar?

When a low budget foreign horror film becomes a cult classic you know the remake is inevitable. [Rec] is probably myfilmvault's film of the year so far. It sits in both mine and my colleagues top 3 spots and is the only film that's received an A or better from both of us. My only regret with it was that I never got to see it in the cinema - an experience that would have been wonderful. I guess I can see the remake in cinemas instead - small compensation, although it can't possibly match the brilliance of the Spanish original. Can it?

Check out Matt's review here.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I knew this was coming, but what a quick turnaround! It only came out on DVD here a couple of months ago. I'll have to go see it as my Halloween film, but I'm not expecting much.