Wednesday 9 April 2008

Curb Season 6

I was a sad young man on tuesday night as it was the last one in the series of Season 6 of - I would say - the best Curb yet. Hilarious from start to finish. It also introduced Leon, one of my favorite comedy characters of all time. The chemistry between him and Larry was pitch-perfect. Genius. Favorite line whilst they were discussing a fake mugging:

"I'll fuck you up Larry."

Doesn't sound funny on it's own. But, trust me, the scene was just about perfect. The whole damn series was just about perfect. And the last episode? Well, that was perfect.

Please please make series 7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Adam said...

I'm not sure Leon is all that great (although he is definitely good value) but the series certainly is. Apparently series 7 is happening. Let's hope so anyway!