Friday 23 May 2008

If May was the Month of Driftwood...

June will be the month of... Whatever the opposite of driftwood is...A wood? A copse? A forest? Anyway, I'll soon have the internet again and plan to post a number of things I've been working on whilst I've been internetless including my much feted "A Defence of Episodes I-III". I have now rewatched them all twice in the past year and have a lot of evidence for my defence.

One thing... I think some of the lack of activity on MyFilmVault reflects just what a shocking month May has been. Some solace has now arrived in the form of the archaeologist and also Jeff Nichols' interesting looking Shotgun Stories, which, surprise surprise, is not showing in Leicester.

2 comments:

see? i told you... said...

Hi Matt and Adam, looking forward to reading your review of Indiana Jones 4 and My Blueberry Night.....pleaseeee :)

Matt said...

See? You're back!! It's good to hear from you!

I'm sure we'll both have seen Indy 4 pretty soon so will hopefully be able to offer two perspectives on that one, and doubtless they'll be as different as usual.

My Blueberry Nights comes out on DVD here at the end of June, which is when I'll finally catch it. Will definitely pen a review then. Unfortunately, where I live it is very difficult to see arthouse films as there are only one or two screenings - at most. It's very frustrating. So I have to catch most things on DVD. A review of Lust: Caution is coming soon though!